Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hari ini .....

Assalamualaikum my beloved reader, 

Wow ...it has been a long time .. I don't update my blog. Sorry, I'm quite busy just now. The last weekend I need to handle my course programme. Our course, Akidah & Religion Studies organized SIGMA programme. SIGMA  stand for Seminar Pengajian Akidah Dan Agama. Alhamdulillah, we did it very well. Praise to Allah Taala. 



At the same time, I need to deputize my faculty ( Leadership& Management ) in netball game. There are so many work that I need to do. Plus my assignment. I need to finish it as soon as possible. There are two assignments that I need to do. Today, I'm playing netball once again. But not as a Center. Nowadays, I hold the Gold Attack position. It has been a very long time. I never  play the GA's position. Alhamdulillah, I made it successful. I scored the goals and we got the 2nd place in the netball game. 


FKP TEAM ( Netball -Pink & Volleyball-Yellow )

So far, I'm happy just now. Even I'm busy at least I can smile nowadays. Once, I feel sad but I quickly get rid from it. Deep in my heart, it's like a thorn. Sometimes, I feel my heart want to explode. My past .. sometimes it could come and play around me. However, I always remind myself, Fera, never feel sad about what happened to you. Never feel sad about losing anything in your life. Don't be foolish thinking about the past. The sadness. It's nothing. Thinking about the past. If not you... Yourself is a loser. Just let it go, Rafezza Fetheri. You can !!!

Look around you. There is a happiness. Your family, your lovely friends .. and the most important thing. Allah gives you so much opportunity to live happily. The Imtihan is coming. So, please remind yourself to do the best in your Imtihan. Never mind. The past is not yours. BecaNever feel sad. Never loose hope. Never give up. Whatever happened, I know I can endure it. Keep smiling. Hope whispers. I' ll survive. Believe in Allah Taala. 




Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

1 orang sayang saya:

Cikgu Ma said...

salam...datang melawat junior..=)

rindu plak kat usim

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...