Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kem Berambeh Selaseh 2011

Assalamualaikum my beloved reader, 

 Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah Taala for all His Kindness His Loves that He gives us in this temporary world as He gives us a lot of generous gift that we don't realize in our life. Praise to Him, Alhamdulillah. 

Today I just wanna share my beautiful moment with my friends during the last week.  Alhamdulillah, my friend and I went to Janda Baik, Pahang to attend the camp under PERKEPIS. Do you ever heard about PERKEPIS before this ? I just tell in briefly about PERKEPIS. PERKEPIS is stand for Persatuan Kebajikan Pelajar Islam Sarawak. So this camp were attended by all the students from Sarawak who studied in Peninsular Malaysia. Most of us are from UIAM. I got many new friends from the other universities. My new friends are studying from the different places such as UKM, UiTM, UTM, IPG,UniKl, KUIS and MAHSA University College. 

I got many new things after attending that camp not even just make many new friends. I learned that as Sarawakian we need to enrich ourselve with knowledge and keep looking to our state. Therefore, as we know Muslim are the minority citizens in Sarawak. I hope that, one day I will serve myself for my state Sarawak. I will try as long as I can to give my courage to help the society in Sarawak. I hope that I will fulfill my ambition. 

We also do many activities during the camp. In the morning, we played games. Then, we keep walking around the village. We also asked the villagers about the teenagers who studies in the university or college. Therefore, the villagers placed the high expectations towards the teenagers who studies in university or college. They said that the teenagers should develop the country with their knowledge and skills. 

To Izzah, Kak Comel, Aida, Afaf, Syu, Rahmah, Nabilah, Izzati, Aziemah, Nur, Baiti, Comby, Majidah, Roza, Hartini  a special thanks for our beautiful moment that we shared together. May Allah bless us. Love all of you. See all of you in Hewi Perkepisma programme in the future. 

Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...