Friday, June 24, 2011

A Special Dad


FETHERI BIN HAJI KIPLI.. My beloved dad. I Love You So Much Ayah
Ayah,

For all those time you stood by me

For all the truth that you made me see

For all the joy you brought to my life

For all the wrong that you made right

For every dream you made come true

For all the love I found in you

I'll be forever thankful

 

Ayah

You're the one who held me up

Never let me fall

You''re the one who saw me through

Through it all 


You were my strength when I was weak

You were my voice when I couldn't speak

 You were my eyes when I couldn't see

You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach

You gave me hope 'cause you believed

I'm everything I am

Because you love me
Ayah

You gave me wings and made me fly

You touched my hand I could touch the sky

I lost my hope, you gave it back to me 

You said no star was out of reach

You stood by me and I stood tall

I had your love, I had it all

I'm grateful for each day you gave me

Maybe, I don't know that much

But I know this much is true

I was blessed because

I was loved by you

 Ayah 

For all the moment that we shared together with our family,

It's a beautiful moment that I never had in my life

For everything and anything that my siblings and I done before,

I hope you bless us and forgive us. 

Pray for us. 

Your beloved kids.. Pray that we'll be the best son and daughters

"Anak-anak Soleh & Solehah"

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that We really love you Ayah and also our Ibu.

Therefore,

Once, I had read about Hassan Al-Banna,

He's the best father in the family.

The best leader.

As he guides his wife and kids with love, with faith Iman and taqwa, with Akhlak Al-Islamiyyah. 

Cinta Di Rumah Hassan Al-Banna
I already dreamed that I would have that kind of husband in the future. Amin.

Because, I want to build Usrah Sakinah Mardhatillah in the future. That is my dream.

Ayah,

You're still our hero. Someone special to us, your kids. Someone special to Ibu. May Allah bless you Ayah.

Ya Allah, please forgive my parents and protect them as they take care of my siblings and I.

Please give us anoppurtunity to make them happy in their life.

To take care of them when they are old. 

To love them. 

Thank you Allah for sending me you my parents.

We love you. 

Ayah & Ibu


Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...