Saturday, June 11, 2011

Congratulation

Assalamualaikum
Hi reader, 
I just wanna share something.. I'm bored. That's why I love to write..at least I could express my feeling. At least, I'm happy.. Am I right ? 

I would like to take this oppurtunity.. 
Just wanna say " Congratulation Along, Hairulnizam and his fiancee sis Gee Eina Mel ( don't know her true name) for their engagement". 



I'm so sorry sis.. don't get angry with me. I don't know your full name. Just a joke  =)



I'm sorry, this is my presents.



I'm happy as both of them we're happy.. may Along and his fiancee.. get in marriage soon and
" Bercinta Sampai Ke Syurga" 
as I read a book entitled "Bercinta Sampai Ke Syurga"
by 
Hasrizal Abdul Jamil
also
"Aku Terima Nikahnya"
and
"Murabbi Cinta"







I wish.. if I could live happily ever after with someone.. that I love for 8 years ago..
until now..
my feeling never change.. 
I still pray for that. 
And I won't stop even it's hard for me..
Ya Allah, please guide me.

Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...