Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today.. I got something..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t... 

It's still early right. Good morning everyone. I can't sleep. That's why I'm becoming an owl tonite.. Ow..it's already 2.48 a.m...my clock.. But..I keep thinking there's something that I had to find. First... my classmates were in a discussion in a few hours ago and I was interrupting. Lastly, I have this question with me.. Just I wanna share some story..somehow...

Persoalan : Wajar tak bertudung asalkan hati baik ???

 Today, the first thing that I heard..when someone ask my classmate like this.. "Alah, Allah tak kisah kalau kita pakai tudung tak, yang penting hati baik". Yes.. this is a horrifying statement. I'm not sure, how come that person was saying and thinking like this. 

Islam is the way of life. Islam teach us to be a very good person which Islam nurture us with akhlak Mahmudah. Akhlak yang baik yang menjadi ikutan. Like what our prophet Muhammad S.A.W teach us. Peace be upon him. As we known, Islam take care of women and giving them a very high authority.. not a power but Islam increase the women's honour to the highest level.  The proof is proven during the time of our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. ( Peace be upon him ). Our prophet shown a very good attitude with akhlaqul Mahmudah. Women during that time were free from slavery. They can work, they can have a very good education, or even own their own propertie and marrying the men they like. 

"Bertudung" or save and take care of our aurath ( aurat ) were compulsory for every Muslimah. It's necessary and compulsory to all the Muslimah to follow Allah and Rasul's order. Islam prohibited our Muslimah to open their aurah ( aurah ) as Allah almighty said in Al-Quran in Surah An-Nur verse 30- 31.

It's nonsense that if the person said " Alah, Allah tak kisah kita bertudung atau tidak, yang penting hati baik". I mean that, at least that person could not saying something like that. We should think before we talk right ? In my opinion, if we're verifying our heart, our soul, we tried to fight our nafs ( An-Nafs ) as our nafs divided into three parts. For example, nafs Ammarah Bissu'. This is the bad an-nafs which we must try harder to fight all the bad things that can destroy us. So, how come a people with nafs ammarah bissu' can control themselves or even verifying their soul.They are close to syaitan.

My bestfriend said..Hati Yang Mencari -Nieys Manja
If we're verifying our heart, our soul InsyaAllah we could nurture ourself to be a very good Muslim or Muslimah. Therefore, we're easily follow the Islamic rules. Not even, cover our aurah ( aurat ), but we can increase our quality as a very good Muslim or Muslimah. Quality in what ? Of course,  we can produce a very good akhlak ( akhlaqul mahmudah ), we can improve our ibadah and the most important thing, we could obey to Allah Taala and His Messenger, our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Because of what ? Because of what I'm feeling... When we're covering our aurah (aurat), we will shame to do a mistake in front of Allah Taala as we believe in Him and His Power to see whatever we do. Iman, Islam and Ihsan.. the most important thing in our life as a Muslim/Muslimah. 

I'm not saying that, the person who are not covering their aurah (aurat) are not good and they are making sins.  We're not perfect. We just a human without any power. We can't judge the people around us because it's out of our control and power to judge the others especially their sin and their kindness. But I really don't like the statement that " Alah, Allah tak kisah kita tak palai tudung pun yang penting hati baik". I don't know why....but it's quite strange. Why must, the command from Allah Taala to cover our aurah (aurat) is related with the heart ?...With a negative statement. It's ok it's alright if I'm not covering my aurah  (aurat) because I'm the good one or "I'm a very good person". Don't say like that. So, maybe we could change this statement like this "I'm covering my aurah ( aurat ) because of Allah Taala.. because of Islam.. because of II wanna be a very good  Muslim. .so..deep in our heart, be sincere to do ibadah according to the guidance from Allah Taala and Rasullullah S.A.W which were stated in Al-Quran and As-Sunnah.






Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

2 orang sayang saya:

Musafir Bulat said...

remember the book that i introduced in my page?
she's also say sth like that..but worst.

*lambat sikit kot bagi..sebab sambil bace sambil bukak kamus....huhu.

Nieys Manja said...

Uhuk2...macam ada org sebut nama saya la.. =P PENDAPAT:itu orang memang ada selamba badak saja.dia punya salah,ada dua.satu,dia punya mulut,takda lesen punya.dua,dia kata "Allah tak kisah tak pakai tudung........"mana dia belajar??Allah wajibkan tudung ma..haiya itu orang..mau bikin dakwah fardiah sama dia..guna slow talk yang mantap sama dia..kalau kita kasar-kasar sama dia,nanti dia punya mulut lagi banyak pedas,tidak fikir guna otak yang Allah bagi..haiya2.manyak susah ooo..ada sorang budak a,dia cakap "salam 1 Israel",saya marah2 sama dia.dia cakap,saya membebel..memang kena slow talk oo..marah2 not good way =( :ngegeh kelakar style apek..hehe =P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...