Sunday, May 15, 2011

Seriously.. Do I need To Cry

Hi reader !
It's nice to see all of you again. I miss my blog.. I miss to write..to share wat I'm feeling just now. Alhamdulillah, imtihan was ended. I feel happy just now. But deep in my heart.. I really miss my family..miss my mother..my father..my siblings.. than.. someone that I miss.. I really love.. and I care about him for several years..

But... It's hurt for me just now.. I don't know... suddenly..In the early morning, I found something that could make my tears falling down. I don't know why..Some kind of word... just a simple word..could make me cry.. only Allah knows everyhing. Yes, that's true that we just can plan anything but the best planner in our life of course Allah The Almighty. 

Ba'da solat, I always keep my doa'..my Allah bless me.. bless parents..my family and last but no least.. Ya Allah please keep watching and taking care my beloved person. But.. when I knew something that he done.. I don't believe him at all. It's already seven years one month three weeks five days..  

It's sad.. Yes it's sad.. but deep in my heart.. I'll try to be patient. I hope that everything would be fine. Ya Allah, please help me. Please guide me.  


Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...