Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unexpected.... We won... Congratulation BAD 2..

Assalamualaikum.. hi.. my beloved reader..
Alhamdulillah.. 
Sleeping time just now.. Isn't it ?
 But I want to share my happiness.. 


Last Friday, there's an event for our arabic subject and we call it
" امسية ثقافية "
The match between 


 FKP ( Faculty Of Leadership And Management ) 
and
FEM ( Faculty Of Economic And Muamalat )
FKP is deputized 
by 
BAB 1, BAB 2, BAC, BAD 1 and my class BAD 2.  






While FEM,is deputized 
by 
BMA 1, BMA 2, BMA 3, BMC 2 and BMD.  
 


The event took place in DKP 3 ( Dewan Kuliah Pusat 3 ) & DKP 4


 Ba'da solatul jumaat..


There were 5 categories during the event such as...


Boria, Tamsil ( acting ), dikir arab ( Not Dikir Barat ), Arabic Debate and last but no least we also have Kalam Jama'ie ( Arabic Choral Speaking ).. 


Btw, my special thanks to my beloved friend especially Dear, Jaja, Zaffy, Nadz.. thanks for coming and giving me  your support..  


All BAD 2.. and BAD 1 group... 


ALHAMDULILLAH.. We made our dream became reality..


We won the Dikir Arab Competition, right?


So, congratulation to ourself.. 


My class.. BAD 2.. 
Smile =D
It's ok it's alright.. we WON it.. Alhamdulillah..  




P/S : Later, I'll upload our video..So, my reader..be patient ok! It's already late.. That's all.. Nite.. Assalamualaikum..












Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...