Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy !

Hi reader !

It's nice to see all of you again. Alhamdullillah syukur ilaLLah we still alive in this morning. 2, 3 days ago.. I'm tired.. keep thinking and working.. Ya..we experience our campus life. It's tired. But I'm happy.. but sometimes feel pressure because a lot of work. Ya.. I don't mind if there are too much work.. assignment.. lecture.. tutor class, co-cu aktivity.. but sometimes I feel that people around me don't understand me. Don't help me at all.  

For one week.. actually not for one week...not at all. I sleep late around 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning..  sometimes until dawn..I'm not sleep.. Because of what ? Doing assignment or prepare the presentation.. Every night, I have netball practice. I come back late. When I'm tired, I can't do anything instead of sleep. But, still.. I sleep late. Every wednesday evening I have handball co-cu. Sometimes, I'm thinking... Think.. think..think and I can't stop to think. How come I can do the job.. the assignment.. even I'm busy. I can make it. Why, people around me could not help me ? Why can't we help each other ?

My friend.. or the other person in my group please.. help me. We've already devided our job or duty right ? So, I hope please make it easier. Please finish our work. Please understand the study concepts.. Don't put a lot of effort towards me..  Why don't we study together right ? 

So, please..



Thank You For Reading My Entry.♥ it, Please Like.

0 orang sayang saya:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...